Bacteria: Types, Infections 1.0.11 com.soft24hours.encyclopedia.bacteria.infections.free.offline.Apk – Bacteria: Types, Infections
The free application “Bacteria: Types, Infections” is very friendly, it has a beautiful and simple interface. The best choice for a pocket dictionary that is always at hand. From which you can learn a lot of new and interesting things, for example, that:
Herbaspirillum seropedicae is a betaproteobacteria which is an endophytic diazotroph and forms nitrogen-fixing associations with maize, rice, sorghum, sugar cane, bananas (Musa) and pineapple. H. seropedicae is a potential nitrogen biofertilizer. Studies have shown that rice with H. seropedicae inoculated increases the yield to an equivalent of 40 kg N/ha.
Putrefying bacteria are bacteria involved in putrefaction of living matter. Along with other decomposers, they play a critical role in recycling nitrogen from dead organisms.
Ribotyping is a molecular technique for bacterial identification and characterization that uses information from rRNA-based phylogenetic analyses. It is a rapid and specific method widely used in clinical diagnostics and analysis of microbial communities in food, water, and beverages.
• The dictionary works offline – you do not need an internet connection. Access to articles (descriptions) offline, without an Internet connection (except for photographs);
• Very quick search for descriptions. Equipped with a quick dynamic search function – the dictionary will start searching for words during input;
• Unlimited number of notes (favorites);
• Bookmark – you can add descriptions to your favorites list by clicking on the asterisk icon;
• Manage bookmark lists – you can edit your bookmark lists or clear them;
• Search History;
• Voice search;
• Compatible with modern versions of Android devices;
• Very efficient, fast and good performance;
• An easy way to share with friends;
• The application is very easy to use, fast and with extensive content;
• Automatic free updates every time new terms are added;
• The directory “Bacteria: Types, Infections” is designed to occupy as little memory as possible.
✓ no ads;
✓ photos, images of access offline;
✓ Clear browsing history.