Prepaid TWINT & other banks 2020 ch.twint.payment.Apk – TWINT is Switzerland’s digital cash. With TWINT, you can make convenient and secure payments using your smartphone.
All TWINT functions:
– Send and request money
– Make quick and secure payments in online shops
– Buy digital vouchers, pay for your parking and make donations in TWINT+, directly in the app
– Make convenient and secure payments at cash registers, in farm shops and vending machines
– Store customer loyalty cards and employee cards in the app
– Benefit from discount coupons and digital stamp cards
Switzerland’s biggest banks offer their own version of the TWINT app. Please search in the App Store for the name of your bank together with the term “TWINT”.
Top up credit:
The TWINT prepaid solution can be used by everyone, regardless of at which bank your account is
– Top up via your bank account (direct debit)
– Top up via a deposit slip
– Top up via a voucher code
TWINT is as secure as e-banking. All transactions take place in a secure environment. TWINT also does not disclose any personal data to third parties.
The money is not stored directly on the smartphone. In the event that your smartphone is stolen, TWINT can be blocked immediately by calling the hotline (0800 99 88 77).
Devices and version:
You require a smartphone with the Android (from version 7) operating system and the Bluetooth function (from version 4.0).
We improved quality & stability.