UBS TWINT: Twint even without a UBS account. 2020 com.ubs.Paymit.android.Apk – UBS TWINT is Switzerland’s most popular mobile payment app and it’s free. With more than 700,000 registered users, UBS TWINT is the number one mobile-payment and digital-money solution in Switzerland.
UBS TWINT links directly to your credit cards and bank accounts. You can also use TWINT without a UBS account.
► WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH TWINT
Send, request and receive money: send money quickly and securely to your friends, family and colleagues on your smartphone
Pay online: save time when shopping online by scanning the QR code at the checkout or opening the TWINT App to confirm your payment, e.g. at ticketcorner.ch, microspot.ch, SBB
KeyClub points: collect valuable points when you pay with TWINT using the registered UBS Credit Card
Vouchers and credit: buy digital vouchers and credit for yourself or as a gift in just a few clicks
Pay for parking: pay for your parking in public parking spaces by locating your position in the app or using the QR code on the parking meter
Pay using apps: use the TWINT App as a secure payment method in apps like SBB, Fairtiq, Lezzgo and many more to buy your tickets.
Cashless payments at the checkout: pay conveniently in stores, restaurants, farm shops etc. by using your mobile phone to make cashless payments at any card terminal with QR codes or TWINT beacons (e.g. at Coop)
Donate: support charities by donating money to Swiss aid organizations and their projects
Benefit: benefit from various coupons, prize draws, vouchers and loyalty cards
► SECURE MEANS SECURE
● UBS TWINT complies with Swiss banking security standards.
● All data remains in Switzerland.
● The TWINT App can only be launched with a six-character PIN or your fingerprint.
● The UBS TWINT account can be blocked at any time if your smartphone is lost or stolen.
► IT’S QUICK AND EASY TO REGISTER
● To register, simply enter your Swiss mobile number and your credit card or Swiss bank account details. You also collect KeyClub points on your credit card.
● If you’re not a UBS client, you’ll need a Swiss credit or prepaid card to register as well as some proof of identity (ID, passport, driver’s license, etc.).
UBS Switzerland AG has made UBS TWINT available to, and UBS TWINT is only intended for and able to be used by (i) existing client of UBS Switzerland AG and other affiliates of UBS Group AG domiciled in Switzerland, and (ii) natural persons who are domiciled in Switzerland. UBS TWINT is not intended to be used by US residents. The availability of UBS TWINT in non-Swiss App Stores for download does not constitute a solicitation, offer or recommendation of a UBS product or service or to enter into any transaction, nor does it establish or constitute a solicitation or offer to establish a client relationship between the person who downloads UBS TWINT and UBS Switzerland AG or any other non-US affiliates of UBS Group AG.
► FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Contact us directly on the UBS TWINT Hotline 0848 000 374 (24/7 year-round) or visit our website.
► FURTHER INFORMATION
New TWINT+! The following functions can be accessed via the button, and many more will soon be added:
– Donate: donate money to various charities and projects at any time
– Digital vouchers: buy digital credit and vouchers directly via the TWINT APP – they can also be given away
– Parking: you can now twint your parking fees at many locations thanks to localization in the app.
We have also freshened up the design of the start page and of the payments section.
Tags: free download UBS TWINT: Twint even without a UBS account., free download UBS TWINT: Twint even without a UBS account. APK, UBS TWINT: Twint even without a UBS account., UBS TWINT: Twint even without a UBS account. APK